Saturday, August 10, 2013

Banana Bend TBOT 3D Tournament

Made the run down to Baytown to get in another TBOT shoot for the year.  Finished 2nd in the last one that I shot in and figured I could work on my shot just a little bit more before hunting season.  I shot a lot of practice rounds today just to try to find my shot since my practice has been lacking.  Once I got warmed up, I had the pleasure of sharing the course with a couple of gentlemen that made the shoot extremely fun.  We had a great time despite shooting the last 4 targets in the pouring rain.  I had a pretty good round and shot a 237.  It was good enough for second place and another silver belt buckle.  Lots of hardware won from this season of shooting.  Hopefully I can get one more good tournament in on the 24th and then it will be all about the start of bow season

No comments:

Post a Comment